Lawyers Travel Puts Private Jets Within Easy Reach at Time Clients Seek to Maximize Physical Distancing
New “Lawyers Travel Aviation" Private Jet Charter Program provides clients access to private air at any time without minimum use requirements.
NEW YORK, NY (September 30, 2020) – As those needing to travel seek to minimize exposure risk to COVID-19, Lawyers Travel - the only travel management firm specializing in providing travel management services to law firms - is today unveiling Lawyers Travel Aviation, its Private Jet Charter Program, an expanded charter offering built around the unique needs of private air travel in today’s COVID-19 environment. The expanded charter flight program provides flexible booking, with no minimum hour commitment, on meticulously cleaned aircraft of all sizes that are parked at private air facilities.
“While safety in travel has always been important, it has never been more crucial than now during the pandemic. Lawyers Travel’s clientele want the ability to travel in a way that’s convenient to their personal schedules along with knowledge that attention to every detail is being made to mitigate risks while traveling, and many have actively asked for our guidance on ‘outside the box’ travel options,” explained Paul Metselaar, CEO and Chairman of Lawyers Travel. “We are proud to launch Lawyers Travel Aviation to make access to private air options significantly easier. Whether our clients are traveling for business or pleasure, we will provide a safe, clean and healthy experience with our select global partners operating premier charter aircraft.”
Lawyers Travel Aviation Private Jet Charter Program offers:
- Safety First – Lawyers Travel only works with the most reputable charter operators to ensure travelers enjoy the highest levels of safety, privacy and comfort, not only while flying, but also on the ground in private facilities.
- All Sizes – Lawyers Travel has access to a portfolio of more than 1,000 safety-vetted and verified partner aircraft ranging from Light and Midsize to Super-Mid and Large-Cabin categories.
- Flexible Booking – Lawyers Travel offers travelers the flexibility of booking on-demand with no minimum hour commitment. There is no asset ownership requirement.
- Attention to Detail – Lawyers Travel only works with partner operators committed to ensuring every detail is taken care of, from catering to extra amenities.
- Cabin Cleaning – Lawyers Travel’s private aircraft partners provide deep disinfecting between each trip to provide added comfort.
- Physical Distancing – Lawyers Travel’s clients will enjoy greater physical distancing among travelers, crew and staff for safer on-ground and in-air experiences.
- Temperature Taking – Temperature testing may be required prior to boarding.
“From Lawyers Travel’s Private Jet Charter Program to our ‘Travel Lifetime Care’ initiative, we have never been more committed to doing everything possible to ensure the safety and security of our travelers,” noted Metselaar. “As demand for travel comes back, we want our travelers to rest assured that we are here for them from the time they start planning their trips until the time they have safely returned home. We strive to remain their ‘trusted travel partner.’”