Our Commitment To You Remains
At Lawyers Travel, we remain committed to providing excellent service to our valued clients throughout the COVID-19 global pandemic. Please reach out to us via phone, email or through our Contact Form.
READY TO GO TRAVELER TIPS
GLOBAL HEALTH ADVISORY has been removed
COVID-19 WORLDWIDE CASES
TRAVEL AND MEETINGS STANDARDS (TAMS) STANDARDS OF SAFETY IN BUSINESS TRAVEL REPORT
- TAMS is a global, independent coalition of more than 180 corporate travel professionals from some of the most significant brands in travel (Marriott, Accor, Hilton, Airbnb, Booking.com, United, American Airlines, Sabre) and some of the largest corporate travel programs by air volume. The "SOS" report aims to help guide organizations, suppliers and institutions in developing their own business travel policies and standards. Click here to view.
AIRLINE COVID-19 POLICIES
HOTEL COVID-19 POLICIES
PASSPORT AND VISA DELAYS
AMTRAK ADJUSTED SERVICE AND POLICIES
TRAVEL RISK MANAGEMENT
- Lawyers Travel is continuing to monitor all flights and hotel stays and will proactively reach out to travelers who need assistance. For specific questions regarding your travel program, please reach out to clientsolutions@ovationtravel(dot)com
- For an introductory guide to travel risk management and things your organization can do to prepare for future incidents, download here: Introductory Guide to Travel Risk Management
REAL ID EXTENSION
AIRLINE LOYALTY PROGRAM EXTENSIONS
- United: Premier status levels extended until January 31, 2022. Lowering thresholds for Premier qualification by 50% for 2021 status
- American: Extending elite status for AAdvantage members until January 31, 2022.
- Delta: Medallion Members current status will be extended for the 2021 Medallion Year. All Medallion Qualification Miles were rolled over to 2021 to qualify for 2022 Medallion status. All other programs and card benefits were extended between six months to one year
HOTEL LOYALTY PROGRAM UPDATES
- IHG Rewards Club: IHG lowered requirements to earn elite status
- Hilton Honors: Any Hilton member whose 2019 status (Diamond, Gold or Silver) set to be downgraded on March 31, 2020 was extended through March 31, 2021. All 2020 statuses were extended 24 months through March 31, 2022. Points that were set to expire between now and December 31, 2020 were paused
- World of Hyatt: Existing elite status was extended for a year through February 28, 2022. Unused Free Night, Suite Upgrade or Club Lounge Access awards with an expiration between March 1, 2020 and December 31, 2020 will get a free extension through December 31, 2021.
WEBINARS AND BEST PRACTICES GUIDES