Our Commitment To You Remains
At Lawyers Travel, we remain committed to providing excellent service to our valued clients throughout the COVID-19 global pandemic. Please reach out to us via phone, email or through our Contact Form.
Search the reference tool to for information on travel restrictions or guidelines by location, travel hubs (airports, train stations), hotel chain, or airline, as well as what measures a destination is taking to contain risks of COVID-19.
Click here to visit the Travel Vitals webpage.
READY TO GO TRAVELER TIPS
COVID-19 WORLDWIDE CASES
TRAVEL AND MEETINGS STANDARDS (TAMS) STANDARDS OF SAFETY IN BUSINESS TRAVEL REPORT
- TAMS is a global, independent coalition of more than 180 corporate travel professionals from some of the most significant brands in travel (Marriott, Accor, Hilton, Airbnb, Booking.com, United, American Airlines, Sabre) and some of the largest corporate travel programs by air volume. The "SOS" report aims to help guide organizations, suppliers and institutions in developing their own business travel policies and standards. Click here to view.
PASSPORT AND VISA DELAYS
TRAVEL RISK MANAGEMENT
- Lawyers Travel is continuing to monitor all flights and hotel stays and will proactively reach out to travelers who need assistance. For specific questions regarding your travel program, please reach out to clientsolutions@ovationtravel(dot)com
- For an introductory guide to travel risk management and things your organization can do to prepare for future incidents, download here: Introductory Guide to Travel Risk Management
REAL ID EXTENSION
AIRLINE LOYALTY PROGRAM EXTENSIONS
- United: Premier status extended until July 31, 2022. Lowering thresholds for Premier qualification by ~30% for 2022 status
American: Extending elite status for AAdvantage members until January 31, 2022
Delta: Medallion Members current status is extended for the 2022 Medallion Year. All Medallion Qualification Miles were rolled over to qualify for 2023 Medallion status. All other benefits were extended between six months to one year
HOTEL LOYALTY PROGRAM UPDATES
- IHG Rewards Club: IHG lowered requirements to earn elite status
- Hilton Honors: All Hilton Honors members (Diamond, Gold or Silver) will have their current status carried forward until March 31 2023. This includes members who were expected to lose their status in early 2022
- World of Hyatt: Existing elite status was extended for a year through February 28, 2022.