Trial Room Blocks Require Special Consideration in Contracting
Amex GBT Lawyers Travel (Lawyers Travel™) offers a seamless, cost-effective, risk-reduced experience.
Trials, hearings, depositions and arbitrations can get complicated, and so can the hotel contracts for accommodation, war rooms, interview rooms, meals and other special requirements. To assist your firm, we offer a one-of-a-kind, one-stop process to support your specific trials travel needs via our National Trials Program. Lawyers Travel’s in-house experts have the knowledge and unique skills to serve as an extension of your firm, providing a seamless, cost-effective experience when arranging trials travel logistics such as negotiating complex trial contracts (e.g., attrition, cancellation, rebook clauses, etc.); sourcing functional war rooms; negotiating food and beverage; capturing and reporting on client/matter numbers and more.
- We source the most appropriate hotels for your review, based on proximity to selected location, budget and hotel specific criteria
- Once the hotel is selected, we negotiate on behalf of your firm; securing the best rates with the least amount of exposure
- We then prepare the contract for final red-line review and signature
- If you need a little more assistance, we will work with your team and the hotel to prepare everything for your arrival
We Understand Trials:
- Serving over 200 law firms
- Trial experienced Meeting Planners
- Exclusive discounts and concessions
- Early settlement and cancellation protection
- Long stay amenities for comfort and productivity
- Source and partner with hotels that also understand trial room blocks
Benefits of Using Lawyers Travel's National Trials Program:
One stop for sourcing, negotiating and contracting. We do the back and forth with the hotels.
Leverage buying power and our industry relationships. Negotiate favorable rates and cost-reducing concessions.
Lower your firm's liability. Negotiate favorable attrition, cancellation, early settlement and protection clauses.
- EFFICIENCY & QUALITY
Seasoned trial room block savvy professionals. We're responsive, prompt and time saving.
Contact us for your next trial, deposition or arbitration room block. We are ready to do all the detailed sourcing, negotiations and contracting with the hotel for you, so you can take care of the needs and wants of your firm and client!