Lawyers Travel began the first national recruitment program 25 years ago to assist law firms in reducing this large, non-billable travel cost. Today, this service includes contract airfares, deeply discounted hotel room rates, special local amenities and comprehensive ground transportation.
Annually, Lawyers Travel arranges travel for over 19,000 university recruits through its Recruitment Travel Program.
Benefits of Lawyers Travel’s Recruitment Travel Program include:
- Substantial savings on published airfares negotiated specifically for law firm callbacks and hiring partners
- Negotiated hotel rates up to 47% below the lowest published corporate rate. Amenities include complimentary breakfasts, internet access, sedan service within a downtown area, free morning papers and use of athletic facilities
- Knowledgeable travel consultants who understand the law firm environment and the meaning of “recruitment season”
- In-house 24 hour travel service
- Emailed confirmation of itineraries to the recruit and your firm’s recruitment coordinator
- Client/matter numbers taken with every reservation so the firm can track this non-billable expense
- Names of other firms the recruit will be meeting for interviews are tracked and reported to assist in dividing costs
- Pre- and post-trip travel reports are available online for easy tracking of recruitment activity
- Lawyers Travel assists with direct billing arrangements at hotels nationwide so the student does not have to pay out of pocket
- We also offer a single-use credit card for recruits’ lodging needs, eliminating the necessity for direct billing arrangements, fraud and reconciliation challenges